Thursday 17 September 2009

ANOTHER NEW WAY OF HACKING BEWARE!!!!

Wot a shocker! they have dreamed up YET ANOTHER way of stealing peoples expensive & much loved rares & accounts! this girl was waaay 2 eager 2 trade her hearts blouse & well i soon found out y!
i missed the very 1st lines of the convo as she came on chat . . said " hi will still trade my hearts blouse just give me the reference number 1st" of course i had no idea wot the hell she was on about!
basically she wanted me 2 go in my transaction history & give her the ref number from the last time i brought a code! now i hadnt herd of this way of hacking before so i aksed a friend wot she thought! It didnt even cross my mind that she could easily write 2 sd & say heres a refernce number from my account my account has been hacked can i have a new pass etc now if this wors or not i dont no but i certainly wont be trying it 2 find out!!!
& wot a way 2 try n keep me quiet!!! "watch what will happen in 5 days" but i dnt give a crap wot she says! i would post this anyway just so everyone else can beware aswell!
so gals its official DONT GIVE OUT ANYTHING FROM INSIDE UR ACCOUNT!!! jeez soon we wont be able 2 tell people r names!!!! wot the hell is sd coming to!?!?!?!?
well remember keep safe & if anyone wants any advice on hackers or anythin if i can help u i will!!!
xx

12 comments:

  1. I would have said maybe she meant the reference number you get when you buy a new code. Maybe so she knows you bought it. But that wouldn't prove anything, it could be made up or old.

    But no this girl just sounds shady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =O thats real shocking! Gawd and i can imagin there will be a lot of people who will fall for it =[
    Thanks for warning us x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She also tried this with a girl I know! The same girl that tried to get your reference number! What a hacker......and my friend has tons of Mary Kate and Ashley Real Celeb so I think that is why she was trying to get it from her. Good for you for posting this here. Thanks for what you do on this blog. Now I can go and tell my friend that this girl didn't only ask her....she didn't give it to her thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. emorox4eva -
    thanx 4 ur comment hun but no she acctually wanted a reference number from the last code i had used from my transactions history! i also just got a message from a gal sayin this same girl tryed the same on her aswell!!
    so thats 3 in 1 day so far . . that we know of!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the posting this...
    these hackers are so clever i wish they could use there cleverness for the good and not bad.
    i wouldnt fall for that as i know that you can get your account back with a reference code...so if your ever hacked in another way just send a reciept of your last superstar membership and youll get your account back:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heey, lottiebear is a huge hacker! Dhe has hacked loads of people, now she is trying to pretend its me! Please post her in your blog Thanks xx
    ~Gee~ Contact me on stardoll at superstar1397
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. GIVE ME STARDOLL PASS HACK AND I WILLL GIVE YOU 6 FREE SUPERSTAR CODES FROM BULGARIA AND 800 STARDOLARS

    ReplyDelete
  8. MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED BY THAT SAME SCHEME!

    her name is

    Sweet_Actress_t

    she hacked all my friends and claims her mum works at stardoll....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could you please visit and give surrport im tryin de get a post now lol !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I HATE HACKERS I WISH THEY COULD GE SOMETHIN BETTER TO DO THAN SIT AROUND WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO GIVE PASSWORDS ! URRR THEY GET ON MY NEVES BYW PLEASE ADD leahharkin
    bye xx

    ReplyDelete