Wednesday 23 June 2010

Is There An End To This... Ever?



Okay I don't know who is making this cheat up but it sure is not fooling me! You can definitely tell this is yet another cheap photoshop trick that is making everybody go bananas!! No, do not send your pass to that email because it is yet another non superstar who cant afford a gift code and is trying to hack you to get the things you pay real money for! This is the REAL WORLD people, get a REAL LIFE so you don't have to hack n scam all day!

It's called a JOB. I highly recommend it.


Look at these fake screenshots! It gives me the creelies thinking about all these little girls getting scammed out of their accounts by other little girls with devious minds. CRUEL!!

1 comment:

  1. Really? That's so fake, I mean, how can you make the daily poll that? WTF?

    ReplyDelete