Monday 1 August 2011

Scammer! (A Deep Apology To A Friend Of Mine For Not Posting This When She Asked)

Yo guys. Well, I need to apologise to a friend of mine (I don't need to mention her name because she knows who she is) she asked me to post this months ago, I am really sorry I didn't get round to it. But finally, here it is. 


Well, a girl Who Shall Not Be Named Because She Doesn't Need To Be Named And We're Not Allowed To Mention Names Anyway was scammed of an awful amount of money by a certain neloo123. Here's what the poor girl Who Shall Not Be Named Because She Doesn't Need To Be Named And We're Not Allowed To Mention Names Anyway said happened in her own words;


''Basically what happend was we had a deal that i would buy scuba for 600sd.
I first buy an item for 100sd, then i was meant to buy the scuba. But then she said she had to go and logged off. Next time she is online i ask her to sell but says another girl is buying for more money and i will have to pay more for the scuba. She tried scamming me a second time. The girl is just silly.''


And she sent me some pictures too. I honestly feel like I'm part of the CSI right now. But no, this is serious stuff guys. 100sd is a lot of dosh to get scammed of in the days of the economic meltdown. So yeah, here's the evidence (No touching; we don't want fingerprints on it.) 



(And at the part where she says 'monkey', I think she means money. Stupid girl can't even spell properly.) 

Please leave a comment of sympathy for the poor girl Who Shall Not Be Named Because She Doesn't Need To Be Named And We're Not Allowed To Mention Names Anyway because, I mean, how would you feel if you got scammed of 100sd stardollars? Seriously, I'd be gutted. 

Loob3 :D x 

2 comments:

  1. There seems to be a lot of scammers around at the mo!I feel so sorry for the girl Who Shall Not Be Named Because She Doesn't Need To Be Named And We're Not Allowed To Mention Names Anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not nice to make fun of people because they misspelled a word it may have been autocorrect idk but be nice she is annoying but still!

    ReplyDelete