Tuesday 28 February 2012

Kill Them with Kindness!


Hey everybody!
I am super sorry for my long hiatus, but I have something very big going on right now that will just blow your socks off!
Please be patient with me over the next couple of weeks if I'm not posting as often as you'd like me to--I promise I'll make it up to you!

Over the past few days, I've been getting some extremely kind messages from a certain Stardoll user named BeauFemme.



After a few messages back and forth, this very complimentary girl decided not to throw another punch.

What does this prove?
Killing your 'haters' with kindness actually works.
Instead of giving these internet bullies the kind of reaction they want, leave them stunned with a simple 'thank you' or no answer at all.
After a couple days, you won't have any more nasty messages from that person in your Guestbook.

I hope you try this out!

PS: Sorry for such a short post, I'm in the process of writing a post right now that will make it up to all of you!

Until next time,
Victoria (Daddysangel02)

1 comment: