Monday 1 November 2010

Just to clear this up once and for all then im done with the matter!

I DID NOT NOR HAVE I EVER TOLD ANYONE TO REPORT HER! (this is down 2 other members what THEY do not me!) OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN POSTED ON THIS BLOG!
That is NOT what this blog is about!!
Its purely about warning people who 2 stay away from & how to stay safe on stardoll & thats it!!!! I have NEVER n will never post anyone just to make them look bad!!

Also just 2 let u know some of the "friends" in ur hate boo4bettz campaign have been writing 2 me in private telling me that they know im acctually not 2 blame but that they have been bullied into harrassing me! Shows what kind of girls you really are!
where as the people who send me items 2 be posted on here acctually do it by there own choice!
If stardoll chose 2 delete her (maybe from reports OR did you think they may have done it after seeing her "designs") then thats down to them & if she hadnt made the designs in the 1st place then none of it would have happened! So i WILL NOT be apologising for HER mistake!
xx

1 comment: