Monday 25 April 2011

Any Spaces In The Loony Bin?!...



Hellooo everyone, hope we all had a good Easter Sunday and got loads of chocolate! I certainly did :)


Anyway, a lovely person just sent me these pics of an awfully strange lunatic and what they'd wish to do in the bedroom (Or anywhere else for that matter)...



And here's more, with the ideas getting dirtier than ever...


 (If ya can't read it right click on it and go on 'open image' and you should get a bigger version) 


I mean....WHAT IN THE WORLD IS STARDOLL COMING TOO!?!?!?
I joined Stardoll like four years ago now and I never saw ANYTHING like this, just flimsy little girls going 'Oh, please be my friend!' and 'I love the new DKNY collection!' and 'Do you like my new outfit?'. Not 'Please add me and I'll finger you'. No. Definitely not.


Goodbye everyone. Loob3 :D x

No comments:

Post a Comment