Thursday 1 September 2011

Look At My Orange Pencil! Look! LOOK!!!....



Hello everyone. Never press your shift key 5 times or you'll get a very annoying message appear. Trust me, you will.


Anyway.....here's some.....stuff......


DO I LOOK LIKE A RETARD?! Wait...don't bother answering that....

Ok then. She wants me to look like a hooker. What's new?...

This is a screenshot of what the guestbook of my kind of hater/lover account, looblover, looks like at the moment. Thank god there's SOME decent people in there. 

Oh, look who it is. Remember this thing? Well it still exists. Someone shoot it. Now. Before I start a IHateMizzMileyCyrus9 club. 

This is so old, but a while ago I noticed these poor covergirls. Stardoll forgot something there, didn't they?

So, I found this advert on Stardoll. Its been on there for a while now. I mean, I know there's a few older members on Stardoll, but 95% of us don't need to know how to 'Wean your baby'. Especially since we're all like, teenagers. 

Bye. I'm a bit grumpy today. Sorry guys. I'm off to shoot some zombies. Seeya.
Loob3 :D x

No comments:

Post a Comment