Wednesday 6 July 2011

A Big Ball Of LOLage.



Hello my little pansies. Ok, that was offensive, I'll change it....Hello my little roses! How are we all? Before I begin, I need to ask you all to pray for something. Well, I have Sports Day at my school tomorrow and if it rains it gets called off, so please pray for it not to be bad weather so then I can miss all my lessons and enjoy it! lol :) x


I just have some funny stuff to show y'all, here it is. And if it ever has such an effect that the stuff us writers shows you actually makes you laugh your head or ass or feet or anything off, we are not responsible and cannot pay you any compensation. Sorry guys. You'll just have to grow another one. Somehow. Pretend your an earthworm or something. That should work.


Too many stars! It's hurting my eyes! Aaah! HELP!

 Here's some pervs. And by the way, is it scientifically possible for a man to fart out of his/her penis? I'm just curious.

  Hey! There's only one person who I want to tickle my tits, and that's the guy over there *Points to a packet of Walkers Cheese & Onion crisps....*

 Yes, I do have a gummi bear you can suck on! My friend over there is looking for a boyfriend, feel free to go over there and ask her that same question. Just don't suck on me. I will elbow you in the face. Like a gummi bear with a very sharp elbow. Muahahahaha. Ahem. Anyway....

No.

Well, I have some explaining to do here. Just look. What do you see? A freak holding a pair of shoes. A woman wearing a black dress. And....a pair of sexy legs?! I mean, that's just the right thing for Stardoll to post for their weirdo members! Very rude, dont'cha think? I mean, its ok but if its the shoes their advertising they should just put them on, right? God Stardoll, get it right!

Loob3 :D x 

No comments:

Post a Comment