Saturday 7 January 2012

My Secret Agents!

Thank you to the lovely floppy786 for this fabulous banner!

Hi everyone!
Ever since I started writing here, I've been getting tons of tips and hints about Stardollians to look out for.
I'd like to thank you, the readers; you're my eyes and ears on the field and I couldn't have made this post without you!

The first creeper Angel5529 caught in the act is LookieLookieOO.
With a name like that, I don't think she needs any further introduction.
Take a look at her runway worthy outfits and sparkling presentation below.


That is just a delightful get-up, isn't it?
Work it girl!




Those pictures right there really make me want to get to know this girl!
I guess they had the same effect on these people who commented in her Guestbook.


Since I know that Yummy-Shit-On-U & imahottiegranma have something in common with me already, I decided that I may as well head over to their pages and shoot them a friend request.


Oh darn! I think I must've pressed the wrong button! To request them, do I press the big yellow triangle and fill out all the questions?
*evil laugh*

The next user (danielarainbow2) sent into me by ScarlettWilson may have a pretty unassuming suite from the outside, but if you dig a little deeper, she'll paint you a picture with her true colors.
Upon visiting her page, you see the standard suite, presentation, and medoll.
She checks out, right?
Not exactly.
Take a look at this Guestbook comment.


Looks like this hacker forgot to cover up these tracks.
This led me to believe that I needed to do a little more digging.
Upon looking in her album, I found this message.


No hack? Really? Sign me up!
*rolls eyes*

I'd stay away from this pint-sized sneak.

The next user (ithinkimabutt) was brought to my attention by Hotsforyouh.
I think I can agree with that sentiment this user expressed in his username.

When I loaded his page, I was very impressed by the clothing he wore that was perfectly tailored to his shape.


Well, we can dream, can't we?
In his presentation, he describes himself as 'cool' and 'hot'.


I can't say that after seeing that face I was thinking the same thing...
*Wow, is that dude mental?*
Close enough.

If that didn't convince you to get to know him better, I'm sure this photograph he took will.


Don't hide it, my dear readers. You and I both know that we're smiling just like this after touring through his page.


That's the end of this post, created with the help of you guys, the readers.
Thanks for reading the whole thing, I know it was a long one!

Until next time,
Victoria (Daddysangel02)

1 comment:

  1. check out wild_lez, and theres some other nastys in her gb :*

    ReplyDelete