Sunday 1 January 2012

Wohoooo i can post again!!


ok so thanx to one of our readers the lovely Star8817 i can now printscreen on my new laptop!! So thanks for your comment!! And here is the friend request i have been attempting to printscreen and had stuck in my requests for weeks (sorry if they have already been deleted! lol)
Well what a charming young man he is!!! Whatever happened to old fashioned romance huh? looks like its dead in the water for this loser ...
xoxo

Also thankyou to my good friend miss floppy786 for the fabulous banner she made for me!

3 comments:

  1. LOL that's the guy that left a friend request for me! Looks like he wanted to be featured twice!
    I'm glad you can post again, I can't wait to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the content you shared, and it is beneficial and exciting for me. I really love your blog as well. I am also finding this topic girls nightdress if you can cover this topic, it would be great. I think it is also related to your blog. Thank you

    ReplyDelete