Monday 9 August 2010

With All This Crap, We Still Stay..


Ah, my favorite post, after my least favorite. The classic hacker fake-out. When a hacker [or an 8 year old] decides that since "mommy" won't let her get a superstar, why not steal another girls'? After all, they're all pixels.. Then she finds out life isn't so sugary sweet and she could be arrested [seriously, a guy on YoVille on Facebook got arrested and is jailed for 5 years for stealing some pixels virtual dollars.] And he was only 14. So she freaks, and makes up lame excuse. Fortunately, The Ugly Side is here to expose.

So LETS GET NAKED!
Haha, no , I'm kidding. ;]
But I wonder, WHAT was this hacker thinking?

I'm watching you.
xoxo, ~S.
[contact me at iswim19 on stardoll]

And I wonder if this "taylor fan1234" is a Taylor Swift or a Taylor Lautner fan. If soooo.. what are celebs teaching children these days? Obviously not virtuous qualities..

No comments:

Post a Comment