Thursday 29 December 2011

BACK FOR GOOD :D

LOOB3 :D

Hey guys. Remember me? Well, I'M BACK. Wait..what ya crying for? Hehe just kidding :) Well, since we've just tragically lost Pinkbg as a writer for us, well its made me think. Writing for this blog is an extreme luxury to be honest so I've decided to make my return. For good. Hopefully. And sorry bout the lack of banner, I haven't got a decent one at the mo but I'll be onto that ASAP. Unless you guys wanna make one for me? I would love that so much! Honestly that would mean so much to me, so if you've got any skills on paint or photoshop if you could have a go I would marry you and possibly bear your children if you'd like me too. Actually thats a bit extreme...but hey. Anything for a nice banner. I don't care what it looks like. SO PLEASE. If not I'll have to do one. And I shall give you 10sd for it (Or 100sc) as a reward. How bout that? And I shall be writing a huge long post tomorrow on case you're wondering. 
Loob3 :D x

P.S I haven't officially said hi to our new writers, so hello there. Hopefully you will have a long and successful career here at The Ugly Side as you are amazing at your job :) Greetings from me and our readers. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I don't believe we've ever talked; is your Stardoll username loob3 as well? I'd like to add you so maybe we could chat sometime :)
    I really enjoy your posts and I'm so glad you're back! Looking forward to seeing that post you're talking about and thanks for acknowledging me! I really appreciate it :)

    Hope to talk soon!

    - Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Ello! Nah I don't think we've ever talked, nice to meet you! Yep I'm loob3, I'll come send you a friend request now :) You seem really nice! I hope we can be good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    welcome back!
    Ive read this blog for a while...
    too shy to comment.
    so hi, welcome back!
    I am soo happy that we have some writers!
    yay.
    -LoveAngel45

    ReplyDelete