Wednesday 28 December 2011

Merry Christmas to You, Too! (DYING to be Featured)


Hi everyone! I know I'm a little late with the Christmas greetings, but for the record, I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

Now that I've been writing on the blog for a few weeks, I have many attention-seeking creepers visiting my suite. They leave perverted Guestbook comments, proposition me in friend requests, and visit my suite sporting usernames suggesting mental retardation. Lovely, huh?

Here are some users I found poking around in my suite; they're just dying to be featured...


If this person really is mentally handicapped then I am very sorry, but joking about that is unacceptable. Targeting people with disabilities is a harsh reality in the world; let's not bring it to Stardoll and teach younger children to do it, too.


My eyes bugged out of my head when I saw this one. Looking at it again I even feel a little sick to my stomach...

Last but certainly not least, we have the character higher.song. She really wanted to rub me the wrong way, using most of the features on Stardoll to get my attention.
Check it out.


Of course this girl couldn't leave the conversation there. She had to show her ignorance & seemingly low IQ again and post this:


Of course, not wanting to start a fight, I played coy. Since she grabbed my attention by stating she wanted to grab me, I headed over to her suite to see something that I can never unsee. Check it out at your own risk.


Lovely, right?
That's what I told her in her Guestbook, meaning to be sarcastic. Of course, showing us she has the intelligence of the monkey she looks like, she responds with this message.


She's as sweet as sugar when replies to compliments, but is certainly not when responding to insults, as shown below.


I wouldn't want to get into a fight with her.
Needless to say I won't be accepting her friend request, as shown below.


The overall analysis of this girl? Slightly crazy, definitely disgusting, and should probably be kept in a cage somewhere.
Communicate with her at your own risk.

Until next time,
Victoria (Daddysangel02)

2 comments: