Wednesday 21 December 2011

It's safe to say good bye

(i know its old but its the only i have)

Umm hello? the first post i've made in ages and really i wont make shit up about some random thing i didnt do so i couldn't post, the only excuse really is, i couldn't be bothered. And ive been beating myself up about it.

To just get to the subject, im leaving the blog. Now i know we all hate these big long speeches that im about to make but i think you should know the reason why im have chosen to leave. Well when i first started 'my blogging days' it was great! The things you could tell and describe made my day and some peoples, but lately im just not feel the joy and exitment any more. I just cant bring myself to write a post or even get any thing to post about and like i always say thats a good thing right? Stardoll- a better place for us? I dont feel that its right for me to post, if i dont feel good about my posts and just generally. So thats my good bye 'speech' i hate that the only post ive dont in ages is my last one.

But i decided to do a last mega post for you lot as a good bye prezzie? it is near christmas?

the only thing i have thats new...

now old things to enjoy, some may not make sense but just enjoy it. :)


























































































well its good bye from me... i dont really now what to put now, so i guess its good bye from me (said that twice) but yeah, i will be visiting the blog to see how its going on and stuff and you guys need to be more active and write more comments and stuff to keep the blog going! Good Bye :c

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you're leaving! Thanks for the hilarious photos & for being honest. I'll miss your posts a lot; they're always extremely funny. Good luck in whatever you choose to do next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i dont think i will be doing anything next and im thinking of maybe leaving stardoll soon, idk how though :L

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem :) Oh, that's a bummer. But when it's time, it's time. We all have to move on at some point, I guess :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH I'M WELLING UP :'( THIS ISN'T FAIR. I'VE COME TO A CHOICE THAT I'M NOT GONNA LEAVE ALTOGETHER BUT MAYBE I MIGHT NOT POST MUCH BUT YOUR LAST POST IS LIKE A SUMMARY OF YOUR TIME HERE AND NOW I'M CRYING BECAUSE ITS NOT FAIR YOUR TOO AMAZING MEEHHH NOOOO *Big Goodbye Hug* WE WILL MISS YOU SOOO MUCH ANNA :( PWEASE DON'T FORGET ME. PWEASE DON'T LEAVE STARDOLL. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. MY DEAR FRIEND. (OK I'm even creeping myself out a bit now but hey....) WE WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH.
    From Welchie and the other writers, the commenters, the readers, and probably the weirdos too. WE ALL LOVE YOU :'( ByeByez.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) thank you! you've made me cry now :'(

    ReplyDelete