Friday 30 December 2011

LOOB3 :D

Hello. I am NOT in a great mood today. Thanks to my ignorant 'friend'. But hey. I won't let it get to me. I have you guys! You're all my friends, right? .......Anyway. Here's some stuff. Its all old, so half of the users have probably been deleted, but oh well. Its still usable, I guess. I haven't had much new stuff recently, dunno why. But remember, if you have anything I could post, give us a bell in my guestbook and I'll be right on it :) I could always use your help! 
So, a while ago, I was asked by a ''79 year-old guy with an afro'' whether I wanted to 'suc' him or not. My reply? Nah. No thanks. Not today, anyway. 

Now THIS is what I hate. According to this girl with horrendously pink hair, Loob3 was originally her account and I have ''stolen it''. Get a life, darlin'. My account has been mine since it was created in mid 2007. So, sorry love, but you ain't gonna get no where with that 'un. 

STARDOLL
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Y U NO BLOCK THE WORD VAGINA.

Someone sent me this picture of some noodle asking to give her 10,000sd or something. I mean, you'd have to pretty stupid to believe that, lets be honest.

Thanks! 

So here's a picture of a user called ilovepooing2. Stunning, isn't she? 

And here's their presentation. Made me feel kinda queasy to be honest. 

Loob3 :D x

5 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you knew of the existence of a blog called thedirtysideofstardoll.blogspot.com. It is created by bballchick11. I asked her if she had permission to copy your name and she said yes but I'm not so sure she was telling the truth. I would check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. O_O WHAT?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!
    SOMEONE ELSE HAS COPIED OUR BLOG?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Because I haven't given anyone permission....maybe Boo has I dunno I'll go ask her :/ If they've copied it they will have to say hello to my fist as it slowly pushes into their face at 200mph......Wait. I make no sense, do I? But yeah anyway I'll have to see about that. Wouldn't want anyone else taking our credit. Silly billies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh opps it's called thedirtysideofstardoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot find it..... -_- Perhaps they deleted it cuz we found out about it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol. I'm such a blonde. It's actually called
    http://thenastysideofstardoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete