Thursday 9 September 2010

Gender Controversies


So I see somebody is having issues with boys. Why are they "freakin dumb and retarted"? Since when Stardoll has only become a "girly site"? There are plenty respectable Stardoll members, who are boys, Stardoll is not a site only for girls. And well, I don't exactly disagree with the facts stated about Miley Cyrus, but we have to focus on how boys are being discriminated on Stardoll.

theuglysideofstardoll.blogspot.com

Thanks to everybody for anonymous tips to our blog!!

2 comments:

  1. I would just like to say...... that this chick got SHAMED!! (she doesn't LIKE miley cyrus, she LOVES the slut!!) (no offence to miley-cyrus-likers) I liked that line "I am a straight A student at a private catholic school, unlike you...." (yay!! a representative for catholic schools!!) (yea, I'm at a catholic school :D )

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAAAAH BOYS IN STARDOLL ARE BEING DISCRIMINATED, AND IF STARDOLL IS A SITE ONLY FOR GIRLS THEN WHY ME MEDOLL IS A BOY!!! UGHHH THEEY ARE SUCH AN IGNORANTS THOOSE WHO SAY THAT!

    ReplyDelete