Sunday 26 September 2010






What's with all of these guys and couches! Well, let's see.. how many more pop up. PLEaSEe, save us from these .. no names should be required. Let's keep this language cleaann.



And wow, I love the <333 I am getting from the Stardoll public! This lovely girl decided to post this on my guestbook, W-O-W, thanks soo much.


Wow, delete me from Stardoll? Haha nice try. Tell me, are you Stardoll admin? And if I am ugly and 2/5, here's my password, underline below Ke$ha Wannabee. nevergonnahappenbitchh Definitely works. Definitely.

10 comments:

  1. iswim19! How did you get your mixpod in your sidebar? I made a mixpod playlist and decorated it and everything and for some reason it won't go into my sidebar on my wordpress blog! Help? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denali1996,

    I'd love to help you, but the blog owner is my friend Boo (Boo4Bettz), and she is the wiz behind the setup of this MixPod, not me! However, I've tried it a few times myself on occasion (who hasn't, right?) and I think you need to copy the (that is in the format that the words are in, note, copy and paste that) into an html code, which can be found in the GADGETS section, when you go to 'customize blog' and enter your HTML, or your in and I'm pretty sure that it will work! I'm not sure where to find the embed code but I'm positive that it'll be there! ;D Hope this helped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooool at the posts!!! those 1s are good 4 a giggle!
    @ Denali1996 - iswim19 got it right if u need anymore help just ask either of us!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha i love this post !! haha add me on stardoll FancySchoolGurl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh! Stardoll is CRAWLING WITH SICKOS!
    http://i55.tinypic.com/1ftisy.png

    ReplyDelete
  6. IMPORTANT ! GO TO anngemshay AND READ HER PRESS ! SHE IS A HACKER !
    GO NOW !
    evaki_11

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha !! I actually highlited it lol I am such a saddo xD
    Loving the tunes btw I was on the fashion side yesterday and was lykk... uhmm.. wacky music but then again I was on it all day and I grew 2 like them lol.
    ~ Doubledutchdiva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darn, I wish I could write in this blog!

    ReplyDelete